Minecraft Forums
Please register to our site it will help us hundreds!

~Thankyou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Minecraft Forums
Please register to our site it will help us hundreds!

~Thankyou
Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walls of babylon

Go down

The walls of babylon Empty The walls of babylon

Post  Minecraft Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Did you ever feel like building a tower to the heavens, so glorious that it would enable you to reach god himself?
Well, now you can!

The walls of babylon Walls1

Welcome to the Walls of Babylon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This texture pack's aim is to capture the beauty of ancient Babylonian architecture as well as the general historical feeling of the region. If you use this pack, you can enjoy its exciting features such as...

The walls of babylon Walls2

The walls of babylon Walls3

The walls of babylon Walls4

The walls of babylon Walls5

What does this pack do?

The walls of babylon Walls0

Currently this pack changes the terrain.png, that is all the blocks the world is made of except pumpkins, as well as the mine carts, boats and signs.
Coloured wool is changed into decorated bricks to allow for detailed walls.
Apart from that, most blocks are changed into something that keeps their character (cobbles are stone or mud bricks, record players are music boxes and such).

What plans are there for this texture pack?
In the future, I plan to redo the few textures that are either not yet changed or still based on Minecraft's original textures. I will also likely change some of the textures that are already reworked, based on input I receive from people who actually use these textures. I will also rework the items, and maybe mobs and armour, if I find something good to change them into. And, of course, I want to make sure the pack stays compatible with future updates of Minecraft and any blocks and features that are added.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas, comments, criticisms or praise, please let me know. And, of course, enjoy this pack!

Version history:
v0.1: Most blocks on the terrain.png are edited.
v0.2: More terrain blocks edited (all except pumpkin). Mine carts, boats and signs edited.

Support us? Add this to your sig!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Minecraft
Minecraft
Founder
Founder

Minecraft name : Notch

https://minecraftmotion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum